My Short Story


Blog Post Title - My Short Story

For this piece of writing I have focussing on my vocabulary and punctuation. I have been learning to:

  • communicate precise meaning related to the topic (Year ⅚)
  • Use basic punctuation that is mostly correct. This includes capital letters, full stops , commas, question marks, exclamation marks, apostrophes and speech marks. (Year ⅚)


The pieces of my writing that are highlighted green are where I have shown my vocabulary and punctuation goal
My Story...
One day in a pocket-sized planet called Tatooine lived a girl named Princess Leia. She lived with her Mum and her brother Luke. Luke and Leia are twins and her Mums name is Padme amidala she is a very happy go lucky girl who loves her Children more than anything. But deep down Padme is sad and frightened she lost her husband in a fire his name is Anikan skywalker but there is a rumor that the dark side only said that because he was going over to the dark side. one day Princess leia wanted to be a astronaut so she went to NASA but there was one problem she had two years of learning to get through. I was wanting to be a astronaut since i was twelve and now i have two years to get through way to go leia. leia thought she was so mad she whirled everything off NASA desk and sprinted out of there sobbing i find a space ship that is taking off i sneak on it i fall fast asleep. Within one day we are near a planet called naboo the space ship starts spinning out of control i go back to sleep thinking it will pass but i wake up and there are all these giant chipmunks in a circle around me. i look around i see the ship half in the dirt. One of the chipmunk things tells me i was a alien i ask them where i am. and they say "we are ewoks you are in endor you must be a jedi this instint" so i follow them then i see a green person he tells me "jedi you must be h'mm" i dont know what he said so i just say yes he tells me to stand in this shower thing and all these bricks fall on me i fall. when i wake up i start to stare at something for ages then it moves and i turn my head it keeps moving to where i turn my head i scream the green person comes back i scream at him "who are you" "yoda i am h'mm you just forced did you h'mm" he answers i think about my dad and then i say "yes" he calls for someone called anikan and then i see my dad standing at the door he stares at me "leia" he says then yoda says "know each other h'mm" i run up and hug him and tell him what mum thinks and how she is scared and sad and he agrees to come back when we get to tatooine mum sees dad and she hugs him and says dont ever leave me again he says he will not . the end

Comments

Popular Posts